Monday, August 25, 2008

About My Studio

My Studio is all about personal creativity and self expression. Anything from jewelry making get togethers, to custom designed jewelry pieces - to hand made sling bags and carryalls - and paper crafts, I've got you covered. My love of the arts is never ending and has been with me from birth :) ! I finished my formal training in photography through the New York Institute of Photography 2 years ago, but have been involved with taking pictures of others for about 7 years. It is a professional hobby of mine and a passion - please contact me to discuss a session - I love to do families, children, pets, groups, families, and seniors of course! Let's create something extraordinary together! becciz@planetcable.net Click on the links to the right to view some sample photos.

No comments: