Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Fall!

It's that time of year! Leaves are changing, it's cool again and I am crazy busy getting ready for the upcoming Holiday season. My online store will soon be brimming with a new line of beaded necklaces, hand cut and crafted wooden whistles, a line of recycled metal "eco" necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and wirewrapped natural rings. I also have some of my own handmade ceramic beads that I am going to use in some of my creations that will be unique little treasures of their own! :) I'll be taking pictures and listing items starting this weekend. I've been busy creating lots of things. Drop me a line if you have any special requests for Christmas gifts as I am not currently scheduled to show at any festivals this Fall like I usually do. That may change if my schedule opens up, or I may even open up my studio for an open house some weekend - we'll see what happens... Enjoy the Fall... much love. becci

No comments: